Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (QHHT), as developed by Dolores Cannon, is a 3-4 hour session which can help you get a deeper understanding of who you are and what your purpose is, revealing to the person the bigger picture of their life helping them realize what needs to be done in their life to move forward.
It involves inducing a deep trance through visualization, a state which is naturally experienced twice daily: the moment just before you become consciously awake and the moment just before you fall asleep.
This deep trance allows the practitioner to contact a client’s subconscious mind, an infinitely knowledgeable and powerful aspect of each individual that can be contacted and communicated with. This part of ourselves is always present with us and exists just below the surface of our conscious mind. The Subconscious contains the answers to any question we may have about ourselves or the life we are living. Religions and spiritual teachers alike have attempted to identify and label this larger part of ourselves throughout history using a variety of different labels: the Higher Self, the Oversoul, Higher Consciousness, the Universal Mind and Oneness.
Benefits of QHHT
The purpose of working with the Subconscious is always to help an individual to the greatest extent possible in whatever capacity possible. This help can come in many different ways:
- Answer questions about your life
- Find your purpose
- Spiritual healing and development
- Support of self-healing
- Find choices
- Past life regression
- Releasing trauma
- Addressing relationship problems
- Direction, guidance and clarity in a specific area of life
- The client will spend about 1-2 hours with the practitioner to go through client’s history and discuss the objectives of the session. You can bring 5-6 questions you would like the Subconscious to answer.
- Past Life Regression is the first component of the QHHT technique and involves the individual being regressed and guided through an appropriate past life from the first scene they first view, throughout the various periods of the life and eventually through to the death scene.The Subconscious will select what past life to show the individual and they will be guided through it by the practitioner conducting the session. The past life the Subconscious chooses to show an individual is always relevant to the current life the individual is living now. The past life allows the client to discover patterns in his life and lessons to be learned and can release emotional trauma. It often shows relationships with people that are in the client’s current life and soul contracts are revealed.
- The second part of the QHHT technique is contacting the Subconscious or Higher Self to answer a client’s questions and perform healings where appropriate. The Subconscious knows everything there is to know about an individual and the life they are living now, so one of the first actions taken by the Practitioner is to ask the Subconscious the questions an individual has about their own life. Obtaining this information on behalf of the individual is crucial to the healing aspect of the technique as it provides them with comfort, support and greater understanding in many different areas of their life. The Subconscious will only choose to share information that is appropriate at the time and information that will only be of benefit to the individual.
- Clients will get a personal recording of the session. Listening to it will bring further clarity and healing benefits.
The Subconscious has the ability to identify any physical problem it detects within the body and explain the causes for its presence, be it from the current life or a past life. The Subconscious is then asked if it is suitable for healing to occur, which, if it is, is done instantaneously with no medication, surgery or pain involved. Very often, simply understanding why a disease is present or why a particular emotion is being experienced is sufficient for it to be relieved and removed by the Subconscious.
It must be stated that healing can only occur if an individual wants to be healed and if it does not interfere with the goals of their lifetime. We are infinite souls who have incarnated on Earth for our own individual experiences. The Subconscious of a blind person would not heal his sight if being blind was one of the key aspects of his life he agreed to experience. Nor would it heal a physical problem someone had created through the lack of care for their body if they had not yet learned the lesson to love and respect their body. It is very literal in its thinking.
Nothing is beyond the realm of possibility. There are no limitations, except the limits of your own imagination.